Code of Conduct Feedback
You are warmly invited to give your feedback on the new Shambhala Code of Conduct policies, which will take effect on Shambhala Day, 2021. Your feedback will be compiled and analyzed in order to improve the policies.
The feedback form is designed to measure how these policies can foster a good human society, by:
- Increasing trust through accountability, transparency and inclusivity
- Encouraging a path of good conduct
- Encouraging everyone to take responsibility for their own conduct
- Identifying clearly, the kind of conduct that can cause suffering or damage in society
- Making it clear that such conduct is not acceptable.
You are encouraged to use the feedback form (below), but you are also welcome to send us general feedback at [email protected]. We will do our best to answer your email promptly. We greatly appreciate your input.
The Code of Conduct Support Group
Tara Templin, Director of Community Care and Conduct
The Code of Conduct documents will be available in additional languages as soon as translation is complete. You are invited to give feedback in the language of your choice.
Please click on the link to access the Shambhala Code of Conduct Feedback Form.
- Code of Conduct Feedback Form (English)
- Formulario de retroalimentación (feedback) sobre el Código de Conducta (Español)
- Code de conduite : Formulaire de feedback (Français)
- Feedback-Formular zum Verhaltenskodex (Deutsche)
- Codice di Condotta: formulario di Feedback (Italiano)